Largonaute1

Qualification - Bolognese/match fishing section not working

The fishes I captured with a match rod are not accounted for in the qualifications.

I got many, of different species, they are not appearing, as you can see on the picture below.

I'm not quite sure but it seems they are going to Telescopic.

Spoiler

1721614226_QualificationMatch.thumb.jpg.1aec7504507ccbc821c32e76187d06ec.jpg

• Like 1

Hey, @Largonaute1

As far as I know, you need to use Bolognese rods to catch those fishes, Match rods are different type of rods and therefore they dont count, as it says in qualifications, you need to use Bolognese rods. If you pred O and go to Float Fishing skills, you can click on **Using a Bolognese Rod** ability and read for what it is, and also fater that, click to **Using Match Rod* ability and see what is the difference between those two.

Hope this helped, regards ! Happy Fishing.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, GabrijelThe3rd said:

Hey, @Largonaute1

As far as I know, you need to use Bolognese rods to catch those fishes, Match rods are different type of rods and therefore they dont count, as it says in qualifications, you need to use Bolognese rods. If you pred O and go to Float Fishing skills, you can click on **Using a Bolognese Rod** ability and read for what it is, and also fater that, click to **Using Match Rod* ability and see what is the difference between those two.

Hope this helped, regards ! Happy Fishing.

Thanks

As I should have seen, my fishes are in Stage 4, where the match rod justifying the title of the qualification starts to show.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, toronto maple leafs said:

The task <catch a fish weighing at least 3kg using an insect and bolognese rod> doesn't count fish catch. I used 100% bolognese rod. I caught few times it on Tunguska river.

rf4_4.0.15465_20201201_012018.png

Hey, 

Redworm and Myfly are not in „Insects“ category of baits, you need to use „Insects“ category baits in order your fish to be counted. 

Happy Fishing. 

• Like 1

Gabrijel,

Previous task  stage 2, to catch a fish on regular worm at least 3 kg I caught it in combination "worm" and "insect", you can look at my profile. So ,on my opinion there is no logic if I done it on stage 3 with Mayfly and Red worm.

Happy Fishing my friend.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, toronto maple leafs said:

Gabrijel,

Previous task  stage 2, to catch a fish on regular worm at least 3 kg I caught it in combination "worm" and "insect", you can look at my profile. So ,on my opinion there is no logic if I done it on stage 3 with Mayfly and Red worm.

Happy Fishing my friend.

What is the first bait on the setup?

• Like 1

On stage 2 first bait was a regular worm

13 hours ago, GabrijelThe3rd said:

Hey, 

Redworm and Myfly are not in „Insects“ category of baits, you need to use „Insects“ category baits in order your fish to be counted. 

Happy Fishing. 

Edited by toronto maple leafs