Sign in to follow this  
ZedMcJack

Stats records wrong

This is an old bug as I saw it long time ago. For example, Records for Float fishing on my page is Grass carp of 17kgs that I certainly couldnt catch with my meager Bolognese of 5kg. I guess its just copied of bottom records info, so it should be easy fix.

The same thing is when I am viewing other players records.

rf4_4.0.15541_20201218_123248.png

• Like 1

Hello,
this is an old bug in the hardcode. Fixing it a this point would probably cause a number of new problems so I fear we all have to live with this one.

Regards
Joe

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Joe said:

Hello,
this is an old bug in the hardcode. Fixing it a this point would probably cause a number of new problems so I fear we all have to live with this one.

Regards
Joe

I cant beleive that its so hard, I might be guessing here but simple SQL query will return appropriate results for display. But what do I database programmer know how games are hardcoded.

1 hour ago, ZedMcJack said:

I cant beleive that its so hard, I might be guessing here but simple SQL query will return appropriate results for display. But what do I database programmer know how games are hardcoded.

I understand that this bug is frustrating to you, but we are simply the moderation team. This bug has been reported many times, and so far no fix has been released. We do not have an ETA on a fix as well. That being said, let's not speculate about the severity or ease in which any particular bug can be fixed. I happen to be a developer in real life as well (NOT FOR RF4) and I know better than to speculate about how difficult something is without having a look at the implementation first.

• Like 1