Crucian Carp

LadyofGames

c.carp_m.thumb.png.3ab76fae1a4209fe5702a99637bd8ce9.png

The Crucian Carp is a fish of the Cyprininae subdivision of the cyprinid family (or carps). It is a valuable game fish. 
Its native range includes Central and Eastern Europe and Siberia (up to the Lena). Crucian carp lives in overgrown water bodies turning into marshes, in lakes on floodplains. It seldom occurs in rivers as it prefers areas with slower currents. It chooses silted ground, where they can bury themselves when the water body freezes or dries out. They can immerse in silt as deep as 70 cm. In adverse conditions (excessive bogginess, scarcity of food) they mutate into a slowly growing large-headed dwarfish form. In favorable conditions they grow well, it is bred in ponds, to which carp can’t adjust. Adult crucian carp feed on plants, insect larvae, worms and other invertebrates. Visually is distinguished from gibel carp only by its coloration and smaller scales. Its body is high, moderately flattened along flanks, with a thick back. The back is dark brown or brown with a greenish shimmer, its flanks are dark goldish, sometimes with a copper shimmer. Paired fins are slightly reddish. There are no barbels on its mouth. It has one row of pharyngeal teeth. Crucian carp reaches the length of 45 cm and a weight exceeding 3 kg. However, specimens weighting from 500 to 600 g are considered as decent fish.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

How can I farm tons and tons of small crucian? Trying to get as many as possible so I can use them as livebait. All the ones I get are either too big or too small. It's pretty hard to get the ones that fit the 100-150g requirement.
Thank you!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Sshadow said:

yeah lol whats given you that Luck bonus..

which is odd as "luck" don't really exist so how do you boost it..
Rabbits feet dont work

My post got moved? I said here that my catch was a long time ago when we still had the luck bonus feature and now it’s the health indicator. Old post way back lol

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey, I want to post my trophy as well. Both of them was caught on Mosquito lake. (unfortunately I forgot on what. Once I had set on carps, second time I had set on breams)

Spoiler

photo_2018-06-09_08-26-56.thumb.jpg.2568b474775d6d50249c2ae8a535c2a3.jpg

Spoiler

photo_2018-06-25_11-43-14.thumb.jpg.8d04b3e2dec366fc3e22a3f17254c198.jpg

• Like 2

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/2/2019 at 1:56 AM, Levo said:

Mosquito 38.56 Carmel 14

Reveal hidden contents

rf4_4.0.11419_20190101_225100.thumb.png.5524d3fe11ff0d9f6e1a57b669508804.png

Very nice fish Levo i try too for 2 h had a lot of trophy but no rare my question is you use bunessan rod with + 2 bonus or normal rod?  and it is wrong if i use loop rig ? 

• Thanks 1

• Administrator
5 hours ago, amun24 said:

Very nice fish Levo i try too for 2 h had a lot of trophy but no rare my question is you use bunessan rod with + 2 bonus or normal rod?  and it is wrong if i use loop rig ? 

Hi amun24

Thanks.

Yes, I used Bunessan picker rod, and in line rig.

No, you can use loop rig there as well if you got points added to this method.

Gl mate :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...