Zbiffer

BlueTag Fishing League - Feedback

We would like to extend our gratitude to everyone who has taken part in the league so far and helped make it successful!

With Season 1 nearing the end, we would like to hear your feedback so that we can make Season 2 even better!

Feel free to add any suggestions or criticism you may have, but we would like to hear your opinion on several things which we feel that could be improved for next month. Please answer as many of the following questions as you wish:

1. Are you happy with the competitions being on weekends? Would you be able to attend more of them if they took place during the week?
  2. Would you still be able to attend if the competitions started at 21:00 CET/15:00 EST (30 minutes later than the current start time)?
  3. Do you feel that the scoring system is fair?
  4. What maps/fish species would you like to see in the future?
  5. Which came first: the chicken or the egg?
  • Like 1

1/ we need some free weekend night, I suggest one weekend day and one working day.

2/ YES

3/ its OK

4/ siberian loach/gudgeon at tunguska, pike at mosquito or winding, bream/white bream at volkov

5/ egg!

• Like 2

1/ we need some free weekend but everything is fine 

2/ Yes

3/ this scoring system is very fair 🙂

4/ Ladoga Pike, Bear Lake Black Carps, bream/white bream at volkov, Taimen at Tunguska

5/ egg!!

• Like 1

1. I think is good to have 2 comps/weekend but it will be nice a free weekend/month 

2. Yes, i will be able to attend the competitions with +/- 1 hour from the present starting time

3. I think it will be great to get the 1 point for every competitions if you have got the specied fish. like if u were in on all comps u will het the 8 points in total and if u were in only in 4 or 5 competitions u will get the standard 4 points.

4. mussels/crayfish/Donets ruffe on Winding, herring on Akhtuba, Black Carp on Old Burg or Bear Lake, Pike on Ladoga, Tugun on Tunguska 🙂

5. The chikenegg 🙂

• Like 1

1. I didn't attend any yet cause the bite rate in the game right now is so low on bigger fish, i stopped any money contribution to the game and i barely play it sadly :((( . I would love to attend if the game would give some chances but nope...too low.

2. weekends are great cause 90% of the people are not at work Sat. and Sun and also it's less pressure of "damn i must be ready at home for the comp."

3. Scoring system is cool, but to make it more fair i would add 1 point for each 5 trophy and 2 points for blue tags since blue tags are damn hard. for example i have 28.541 fish caught and only 220 troph and ZERO blue trophy(see number 1).

4.Best maps are those that have flow and still water cause some players invested more in float and some in spin and some bottom. Winding has still/flow , Sura, Donets.

5. If you believe in Santa, the chicken ofcourse. If not, lizards.

1. Yes
  2. Fridays and Saturdays would be better for me and start time would make no difference on those days. Starting later has the potential to cause issues for people that start work ridiculously early.
  3. Yes
  4. Nominate 10 maps every month and straw poll the competitors to choose 2 to drop. That way you fish 8 maps the majority actually want to fish.
  5. It would be rude to "kiss and tell" 😉
  6.   Single fish competitions can be a bit tiresome, you could include regular bycatch fish in every comp.
  7. Make some competitions blind ie: the map is known but not the species. This would allow for some instances of species change if a particular species is not biting very well on a map.

2 hours ago, deadhedge said:

Make some competitions blind ie: the map is known but not the species. This would allow for some instances of species change if a particular species is not biting very well on a map

On 12/18/2020 at 7:03 PM, paiadin said:

1/ we need some free weekend night, I suggest one weekend day and one working day

great feed back so far guys...keep it coming....

1. its fine, maybe 1 weekday one weekend day its better

2. yes

3. yes (change that people not there at the end of stream lose their own points but do not influence other people points)

4. I would like to see more 3 species comps. and some total weight 1 fish comps.

1. If its in weeknds i like it more

2.no, i cant play that time

3.sure

4., Spinning, so theres no unfair stuff like pva

5. Hm idk, egg mayb

1. Weekend is preferable to me, but I can understand the need other people may have.

2. Yes would have no problem with that.

3. Yes its fine

4. Think much would depend on the lower lvl limit to the comps, would need everyone to have fair chance

5 Not telling:)

I agree that some multi species and maybe total weight comps would add some variation. I used to fish all comps I could in the old days and found them very enjoyable, and won some gold in the process.

An end of year Grand champion event for all the monthly winners through the year or top 30 points scorers over year or whatever would be good.

Probably extra point for trophy and not blue trophy would be more reasonable.

-Are you happy with the competitions being on weekends? Would you be able to attend more of them if they took place during the week?
Yea, although if they're Saturday and Sunday, it's a long time to wait until the next weekend.

-Would you still be able to attend if the competitions started at 21:00 CET/15:00 EST (30 minutes later than the current start time)?
Yes, no problem with either time.

-Do you feel that the scoring system is fair?
I guess so. This one is difficult because there is so much RNG involved in hooking that big fish.

-What maps/fish species would you like to see in the future?
I've enjoyed the variety to be honest, more than initially I thought I would do because I haven't fished for some of them before. Forces you to try different things though which is good. Choice of species has been excellent too, there are a few fish in the lakes and rivers that only bite at certain times, and they've not been targetted.

-Which came first: the chicken or the egg? 
Egg. Two birds that weren't really chickens laid an egg, and the hatchling became what we see as a chicken today.

I've really enjoyed taking part in the leagues, even though trying for 2 hours to hook that one fish can be frustrating, it's what happens in fishing. For what is essentially a solo player game, it wouldn't have lasted more than a couple of sessions for me without a community. I find myself really lucky to have found Blue Tag so early into my rf4 journey, and without the streamers organising competitions to join, I'd see no other reason to play it. There are the forum comps, but no real interaction with the competitors. As far as idea's for leagues going forward, I'd like to see some comps were total weight would be a factor, as opposed to one big fish, although to be fair to the format, I've enjoyed every comp.
 Hats off to the organisors. We've all seen the streamers, but there are alot more people involved in the background. Fair play to RF4 for gifting the prizes too, although it's the taking part that I've enjoyed the most. Long may it continue. 

1. Are you happy with the competitions being on weekends? Would you be able to attend more of them if they took place during the week?
    Well i work all days of the week, so some time i can be in the comp other days i cant thats life.
  2. Would you still be able to attend if the competitions started at 21:00 CET/15:00 EST (30 minutes later than the current start time)?
    Yes no problem if im not woprking.
    Yes i do..
    I will let it be up to you.
    Egg

1. I am good with either
  2. yes no problem
  3. yes, seems great
  4. I would like to encourage the lower levels to be able to enter in these comps, many ppl get stuck at 16 or so and give up, this gives them a new side to the game that might push them through. I understand that at lvl 40+ you might not want to go back and bag up at Mosq but what if a lvl 16 beat you?? He could and that's the great part of the game - Sjill and RNG.
  5. The road, clearly or the chicken couldn't cross it to make the egg...
Edited by Mozz_uk
speeling

1. Yes. If the competitions will start at the same time or with 30 minutes later/earlier I would participate in almost all the competitions.
  2. Yes.
  3. Yes.
  4. I would like to see a League with all the maps involved, one competition on every map.
  5. The Fish 😄

The staff who made this league available is a very good one, I'm glad that someone start doing such a great thing.
Bravo Bravo!!!

1. Wednesday and Sunday should be ok.

2.Like this timetable,hope it stays.

3.It is fair but that passing away points should be ignored.

4.Maybe some lower levels maps so newer players can be included in comp 🙂

5.  Egg

On 12/18/2020 at 5:58 PM, Zbiffer said:

We would like to extend our gratitude to everyone who has taken part in the league so far and helped make it successful!

With Season 1 nearing the end, we would like to hear your feedback so that we can make Season 2 even better!

Feel free to add any suggestions or criticism you may have, but we would like to hear your opinion on several things which we feel that could be improved for next month. Please answer as many of the following questions as you wish:

I love this its so awesome and epically grand thankyou salty and biffy and everyone else i may have forgot