Sign in to follow this  
Dawydas1

Offtopic about RF4 RU Team :)

Good evening, very long story about "Russian Fishing 4 Ru Team"
So let's start with the fact that everything happened that way, my grandmother's brother from Russia returned to Lithuania on Christmas, so he got that when he came to say hello and someshit to me, he saw that I was playing Russian Fishing 4, we talked, and he offered me "I can give your account if you want because I don't play anyway "
What else did I agree with, better reels / fishing rods. well it's clear I gladly agreed and wrote to the Ru administration, but she decided that I was buying an account, so the account was blocked, I tried to prove to them that it was true, , (because in terms of administration I bought an account) then I wanted to log in to my real account and it was also blocked, which is completely unacceptable to it, it was not given to anyone, and sold. I don’t know maybe this is the only case here for me, but I had spent a lot of money on the account and it was blocked for nothing, no rules were broken for that account, but since our lovely administration thinks otherwise.

• Posts about the sale and purchase of game items for ingame currency, real money or other currency, as well as announcing the sale or handover of a gaming profile,

That’s the only rule, there’s not even a word that if one account has been give away from uncle, the real account will also be blocked, but that’s not the case, but it happened where true?

Edited by Dawydas1

1 hour ago, Dawydas1 said:

Good evening, very long story about "Russian Fishing 4 Ru Team"
So let's start with the fact that everything happened that way, my grandmother's brother from Russia returned to Lithuania on Christmas, so he got that when he came to say hello and someshit to me, he saw that I was playing Russian Fishing 4, we talked, and he offered me "I can give your account if you want because I don't play anyway "
What else did I agree with, better reels / fishing rods. well it's clear I gladly agreed and wrote to the Ru administration, but she decided that I was buying an account, so the account was blocked, I tried to prove to them that it was true, , (because in terms of administration I bought an account) then I wanted to log in to my real account and it was also blocked, which is completely unacceptable to it, it was not given to anyone, and sold. I don’t know maybe this is the only case here for me, but I had spent a lot of money on the account and it was blocked for nothing, no rules were broken for that account, but since our lovely administration thinks otherwise.

Hello - please email admin@rf4game.com. However, this clause is the important one: 

25. Termination of Use. You agree that we may, at our sole discretion, terminate or suspend your access to all or part of the Site or Game with or without notice and for any reason including, without limitation, breach of these Terms. Any suspected fraudulent, abusive, or illegal activity may be grounds for barring your access to the Site or Game and reporting you to the proper authorities, if necessary. Upon termination and regardless of the reason(s) motivating such termination, your right to use the Site and Game will immediately cease. We shall not be liable to you or any third party for any claims for damages arising out of any termination or suspension or any other actions taken by us in connection therewith.

I know this is upsetting, and if you email admin@rf4game.com, perhaps something can be worked out. But even you admitted to using someone else's account which violates our rules. Email admin@rf4game.com and await a response. Please note all communications are privileged and not to be shared. However  I am locking this topic. Should you comment again on the forum on this matter there will be no chance of this block being released.

• Like 1