Crucian

Winter Gift Event Task #23

Greetings Anglers!

Please respond below when you have completed the task! Please remember you must be in the EN / US regions and on the standalone client. The first player to complete will win the gift! Please see this post for more details. https://rf4game.com/forum/index.php?/topic/5979-russian-fishing-4-winter-season-gifts/

The twenty-third task:

Catch a eel with " any " Lure Rig and minimum weight of 900g

• Like 1

Well played guys!

10 hours straight of trying for this lol

Time for sleep, good luck guys

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, GabrijelThe3rd said:

Please read the task again, there was misunderstanding, you can use any of the Lure Rigs. 

I didn't understand

2 minutes ago, Smith82 said:

I didn't understand

You can use Sbirolino Lure rig also , so u can use soft lure

50 minutes ago, StevesLures said:

i would guess any rig on spinning/casting. just cant use bottom or float correct?

Any spinning rig can be used. It has been my experience jigging rigs work best.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

how you can say lure rig than you can use soft plastic lures? i know jigging rig works best but i spent 3 hours with lure rig and now i can use soft plastic lures! gg

Edited by viktorprj

Hi all!

I think most of people want to express this: "The formulation of the task was pretty confusing, as in game there's a "Lure Rig" setting allowing to fish with only with spinners/spoons/wobblers/topwater/rodent lures."

The precise thing to read in the task was "any" Lure Rig. Any makes the difference. But it was a bit confusing for many people.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Goregrinder said:

Hi all!

I think most of people want to express this: "The formulation of the task was pretty confusing, as in game there's a "Lure Rig" setting allowing to fish with only with spinners/spoons/wobblers/topwater/rodent lures."

The precise thing to read in the task was "any" Lure Rig. Any makes the difference. But it was a bit confusing for many people.

Agreed. But this has now been corrected and clarified, so go out there and catch fish.

16 hours ago, viktorprj said:

thank you for the replies!

This topic will remain open till the 11th of January or until it is completed. Whichever comes first.

• Thanks 3