BADFISH1

Cant purchase items from Christmas event

Christmas event wont allow me to purchase cups of tea nor Sbiten. When i try it say inventory is full, but i can still purchase everything else from the event. Ive relogged and nothing changed. My inventory has 5705 items.

Thx for you help. BADFISH1

rf4_4.0.15749_20201224_140319.png

rf4_4.0.15749_20201224_140327.png

rf4_4.0.15749_20201224_140354.png

22 minutes ago, BADFISH1 said:

Christmas event wont allow me to purchase cups of tea nor Sbiten. When i try it say inventory is full, but i can still purchase everything else from the event. Ive relogged and nothing changed. My inventory has 5705 items.

Thx for you help. BADFISH1

Hey mate, it's not a real question of the storage's size. I think the amount of things that you can buy at the christmas/new year fair is limited to 100.

Like 100 hot cakes, 100 lolipops of each king, 100 chocolate , 100 cups of tea, 100 sbitten rations etc...

Edited by Goregrinder
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Goregrinder said:

Hey mate, it's not a real question of the storage's size. I think the amount of things that you can buy at the christmas/new year fair is limited to 100.

Like 100 hot cakes, 100 lolipops of each king, 100 chocolate , 100 cups of tea, 100 sbitten rations etc...

hmmm. not sure if thats the case. my friend bought more than that. she said she got 1000 cup of tea. i got 200, i think, cant remember how many i bought. weird

Maybe ur right.

Edited by BADFISH1
corrected statement

5 minutes ago, BADFISH1 said:

hmmm. not sure if thats the case. my friend bought more than that. she said she got 1000 cup of tea. i got 200, i think, cant remember how many i bought. weird

Maybe ur right.

I just know that the massive amount of items bought by people for this christmas event overloaded server's capacity, making many people unable to log on. I think this 100 peices limit was set to fix the problem.

Edited by Goregrinder
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Goregrinder said:

I just know that the massive amount of items bought by people for this christmas event overloaded server's capacity, making many people unable to log on. I think this 100 peices limit was set to fix the problem.

that makes sense. hopefullly once things calm down they change that. i need muh tea & Sbiten 🙂  thx goregrinder.

3 minutes ago, BADFISH1 said:

that makes sense. hopefullly once things calm down they change that. i need muh tea & Sbiten 🙂  thx goregrinder.

You're welcome, but it's just an hypothesis ^^. I'm not sure, but seems quite logic ^^. Only a moderator can confirm this.

• Like 1

Yes, Goregrinder is right, as we all saw yesterday what was happening, Developers have set the limit to shop products, unfortunately we do not know what number is set to be limit, we only know that they have set it. We don't have further infomotion if it will be set back as normal or when. 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, GabrijelThe3rd said:

Yes, Goregrinder is right, as we all saw yesterday what was happening, Developers have set the limit to shop products, unfortunately we do not know what number is set to be limit, we only know that they have set it. We don't have further infomotion if it will be set back as normal or when. 

Okay. thank you for getting back with me. Have a Merry Christmas. Cheers.

• Like 2

So many players got to buy over 1000 of fish soup etc,( Saw them on stream making the purchase) and we can only get 100? How is that fair or right?  Just hope they plan to fix this so we can buy what we want from the cart.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, SteelHead said:

So many players got to buy over 1000 of fish soup etc,( Saw them on stream making the purchase) and we can only get 100? How is that fair or right?  Just hope they plan to fix this so we can buy what we want from the cart.

Yes. i agree. i too need more than a measly100 sbiten and tea.