Sign in to follow this  
Engconn50

Green Gift Bag Bug? 10th Day Now, Please Help :(

Hey Guys, I'm really sorry that I'm writing again for the third time, but when will this "Gift Bag Event" end. (Steam Account). I buy the monthly subscription every month. I have OCD/poor eyesight/half deaf. And I have a real need to complete this event! This is starting to affect me now, I really don't want to be looking at a float much longer. Below are three pics (proof) Why is it taking so long for me to catch this last bag? Please, not my luck cannot be in the toilet this long. The last two weeks I played 124 hours (real time logged). What improved after the 29th? Half of this time I streamed daily for 9 days...No Bag? So 1 hour = 1 day, I figure that I should be catching "Easter Eggs" by now. On that note, if by chance that you do make the event "Fishing For Easter Eggs" prizes ) (rabbit shaped spoons or plastic/rubber lures) etc. I would like to see a "Zoned Off" area with Buoy Ring/Boarder & fish inside of it and be fun doing it. (maximun 2-3 hours(2-3 in game days) & may apply this to next years Xmas celebration?. Lets say to catch the 2021 "Golden Egg" to put on a shelf in our house (possibly above the couch on the wall). Now I fished on my "Stand Alone Account" and got all 15 bags (not premium ones) less than 2 hours, = 2  days (Now, that felt like an event) opening my presents. I'm not sure that I'll go for the last two bags though, quite turned off! As for today, before I wrote this, 3 more hours were invested this morning trying yet still. After this "Post" unfortunately I cannot stop myself & go back to trying to catch that last bag! I want to change my stream theme today to Kuori/Volkov/Sura or something! Please resolve this, I think I really have eared it! Your Avid RF4 Supporter! 🙂 (6 months = 2,317.2 recorded hours played so far)...

Giftbag.jpg

Subscription.jpg

Screenshot time played.png

Update: I finally got the last bag needed during my 2nd hour streaming 🙂 the event is completed for me.  Boy, did I miss the live bait boat fishing...the chronicles continue...

• Like 2