perch_m.thumb.png.d76a055115170b04115385a2d1ce2c71.png

The Perch is one of the most widespread freshwater fish species in Europe and Russia. It prefers flatland rivers and lakes with flowing water. Perch is a nimble and voracious predator. Usually its prey includes not only smaller fish (even of its own species), but also various invertebrates, e.g. crayfish, and fish roe. Perch outstrips pike in voracity.
Its maximum length is 50 cm, its average weight is about 1.5 kg.  Large specimens weight up to 4 kg. The perch is beautifully and vividly colored: the back is dark green, flanks are greenish yellow and crossed with dark stripes. Caudal, anal and pelvic fins are scarlet, pectoral fins are yellow. There are sharp spikes on the opercula. Be careful to avoid injury.

I would like for all of you to collocate our trophies to have more information about each fish, not just the record table, we will surely see baits and maps that do not appear in the record table

in this case I had the misfortune of losing an even bigger one with jig maggot brown

Spoiler

rf4_4.0.9342_20180222_223856.png

4 hours ago, Wolf Digital said:

wat bait are they most keen on. only thing i have seen is maggot and they aint biting on that here in the map after winding

Worm, redworm ...

My first rare trophy :P Sura river, 68:12 if someone is interested in the place. I caught him on Lynns Minnow 80 - 004.

Spoiler

rf4_4.0.9979_20180526_185430.png

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Ejsioo said:

My first rare trophy :P Sura river, 68:12 if someone is interested in the place. I caught him on Lynns Minnow 80 - 004.

Reveal hidden contents

rf4_4.0.9979_20180526_185430.png

Congrats

• Thanks 1

Im hunting a trophy spin fishing on winding rivulet . No luck yet any suggestion or advice most welcome 😊

• Haha 1

where should I fish in order to catch baitfish pearch? I cant catch small enough for baitfishing do I go bottom or spin>?

3 hours ago, Demig0dcc said:

where should I fish in order to catch baitfish pearch? I cant catch small enough for baitfishing do I go bottom or spin>?

You might have better luck with float using regular worms.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Crucian said:

You might have better luck with float using regular worms.

I add that bloodworms are good too for small perches.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Demig0dcc said:

Try Mosquito and Winding rivulet for small perches.

• Like 2