LadyofGames

Red Char

palia_lud.thumb.jpg.c7834a557614b0dfb97fcac27204a1cb.jpg

Red char is one of lake-dwelling forms of char and one of two kinds of char found in the Ladoga and Onega lakes. Its scales are darker than those of the gray char. It inhabits shallow areas. It feeds on small fish, mollusks, crustaceans, aquatic and flying insects. The average weight of an adult fish is from 5 to 7 kilograms.

15 hours ago, 2890604 said:

Who can provide a suitable fishing site and what spoon to choose?

Not sure if spoon is your best option... Try jigging or Three-way jigging, on the deep holes. If you have texas rig or carolina rig, those are the best options.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, 2890604 said:

Who can provide a suitable fishing site and what spoon to choose?

@2890604Soft plastics, in particular texas rigged soft plastics seem to be best for these. As for fishing spots, the 18m and 11m holes, along with the 9m hump in between those holes seem to be where most people find them. Colors that have worked well for me in the past include yellows, greens, and blacks.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Pindobinha said:

不确定勺子是否是最佳选择...在深孔上尝试跳汰或三向跳汰。果你有德克萨斯钻机或卡罗莱纳钻机,这些是最好的选择。

Okay, thank you. I'm currently using yellow soft bait 009. It's a great idea to catch red char salmon, but it also has a lot of bass.

18 hours ago, Elwoodiath2 said:

@ 2890604软塑料,特别是德州装配软塑料似乎是最好的。至于钓鱼点,18米和11米的洞,以及这些洞之间的9米驼峰似乎是大多数人发现它们的地方。过去对我有用的颜色包括黄色,绿色和黑色。

Thank you very much. I'll try.