darkneon2002

Grocery Store

Might it be a good idea to add the option to buy bigger quantities for all items and not just some?

Like eggs and potatoes at the farmer is still missing this very much.

Although eggs are currently out of stock, which is absolute madness!

I need eggs as well. I've never seen that happen before. How does the farmer run out? Some player is grinding a skill and power leveling? Doing a meta grind? Oh wait, did some disgruntled fisherman knock off his hens? Or there's a chicken "Grinch" out there that stuffed his big red bag full? I think this is "Abusive" as it takes away from us and undermines others! Maybe there should a daily or weekly limit. I think these bulk items should have and buy/inventory limit/cap we can carry. (250 eggs) (500 potatoes) per week as example. Hey, How about putting in a timer in the inventory, so the player has to wait to resupply until timer 00:00 (or pay by GOLD) There are many other products I cannot buy for weeks or months due to no stock, certainly frustration sets it when items are not yet replaced. As I'm waiting to buy something. Farms are designed to produce products...ran out eggs...really unbelievable? 

4 hours ago, darkneon2002 said:

Might it be a good idea to add the option to buy bigger quantities for all items and not just some?

Like eggs and potatoes at the farmer is still missing this very much.

Although eggs are currently out of stock, which is absolute madness!

The purchase amounts for some items were reduced as a direct response to the server stability issues that occurred when the Winter Fair was released. Over time these may be adjusted back upwards. There was a 'run' on many items and it was one factor contributing to the server instability. You may see other items eventually go out of stock at some stores as this has always been a part of the gameplay.

yes I get that but people have to buy nearly everything one at a time... pressing buy 10 times or more

For grocery items it would be nice to have buttons for 25, 50, 100 with 1 button click

For boilies and baits this is often already in place

5 hours ago, darkneon2002 said:

How often are these stocks resupplied ?

There is an algorithm in the game that determines this. We cannot give a timeline for any given store.