Sign in to follow this  
LadyofGames

Grass Carp

16 minutes ago, LagerLout said:

Im only using Loop rig as i heard using the last rig you unlock will increase the changes of getting skill exp not sure if thats true, I'm  86.2% in bottom feeder atm.  Thanks for your time mate. I will try Paternoster instead of Loop rig  

Hi LagerLout

Yes in your case loop rig will give you more chance to unlock skills faster. Stay with loop rig, change lines, remove leaders and use GB, it should help you. Also try Bear Lake 44.50 clip 26 :)

Regards

Levo

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Levo said:

Hi LagerLout

Yes in your case loop rig will give you more chance to unlock skills faster. Stay with loop rig, change lines, remove leaders and use GB, it should help you. Also try Bear Lake 44.50 clip 26 :)

Regards

Levo

Thanks for the help

• Like 1

On 1/5/2019 at 9:09 AM, diascaio said:

Spoiler

rf4_4.0.11300_20181218_223903.thumb.png.f5f51d1775af243f8514510358a47341.png

Nice fish but please more info to help other players like spot,bait and setup ty.:)

• Like 2

Spoiler

1982109131_Amurjakbierze.thumb.png.8d035215b4371a96603d43e11ec11802.png

What grass carp  looks like under water? How to catch potatoes, method in green plants in the water not far from the edge of 5-6 meters. You see that he is a herbivore, so he stays in plants and with silted bottom, he can survive even in the smallest conditions of clean water even in the swamps. grass carp them too: worms snails mussels insects and even small fishes and also boilies is strong like a rock so good luck :) the picture shows bait, method, groundbait and fish in plants.

• Haha 4
  • Confused 1