LadyofGames

Cooking Q&A

i LOVE IT, HAHAH 

Have unlocked ability to bake apples but it doesnt show when i go to craft them , even when I'm by the fire

baked potatoes and fried fish all sjow up fine, 

but not baked apples,

I am at 50% cooking skills and have the ability, and the apples, but no option to craft 

really good update, got to get to lev 28 now for Lagoda :D

38 minutes ago, marinora said:

I just do not get it. How to start cooking when everything is locked?   

You can light a campfire and there you can start cooking low lvl stuff. The drying rack works for low lvl to.

t

51 minutes ago, Strings said:

You can light a campfire and there you can start cooking low lvl stuff. The drying rack works for low lvl to.

Thank you , very much ,so i have to buy frypans and stuff. how some one can have 50% skill allready? I have 0

Ignore me I've worked out the baked apples, needed to use the brazier not the campfire :D

the fishing is now a secondary aspect of this game, i fish for ingredients only, priority number one :D

• Haha 1

I made myself some baked bream with potatoes and onion earlier and I havent had to eat since, for much longer than the usual continuous snacking on sausages threaded loaves and mulled wine etc.

Its useful, i imagine some of the foods will have even more effect on energy and comfort levels.

Good square meal before you go out fishing for the day will be better than munching sugar duck bars and raw sausages all day and running out of energy as soon as you get a decent fish on.

Great update.

1. Why different quality for Coffe with the same ingredient?

2. How can I mount an motor to my scroll button to reach the beverages after I made some baked potato's? Why you didn't implement the multiple items individually?

3. Why I'm full of cooked meals but my energy is not rising?

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Ursu said:

2. How can I mount an motor to my scroll button to reach the beverages after I made some baked potato's? Why you didn't implement the multiple items individually?

Really this is a pain now and same with groundbait, it just needs an extra layer of sub folders so instead of scrolling down past 400 sausages on sticks to get to my smoked catfish i just see a folder/tab/icon for each food, which then opens to show how many....

• Like 1

Ill never be able to drink it during a fight tho, with all the food I would have scroll through to find it lul. Really do need some inventory management features, Sending things to people is also pretty tedious. Since the addition of cooking, too many items that cant stack and no way to quickly sort or navigate through them especially in mail and quick menu.

Spoiler

Spoiler

rf4_4.0.10747_20180927_221454.png

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, goodbuds2000 said:

is the game off line or game crash I cant log in at all

They have had ingame message spamming the past 4 hours saying there will be a restart.

1 minute ago, Ledengary1 said:

@Tenzen do any of the foods you tried increase comfort?

All the liquors and the coco do. Not sure though of any of the effects of the new actual foods tho. Some of the ones I have tried are very good at keeping your fullness up but I didnt notice a difference in comfort, but I have not tested it too much yet or tried all the foods by themselves. I will get back with you when I figure some of it out.

The moonshine and bread wine are both excellent at comfort tho. If its not raining or real cold they last for awhile. Not super expensive to make and dont have the negative affects of the old moonshine from what I can tell. (If they do it is a LOT less)

• Thanks 1

The triple fish soup, Unlocks at 100% I do not know its effects, but the fish requirement has no size limitations, so it gives a use for all those 60g perch, 20g ruffe, and undersized zander that everybody gets here and there. These fish were basically worthless before, now you can make good food with them. I thought that was pretty cool. Its pretty cheap to make too.

@Ledengary1

Spoiler

rf4_4.0.10747_20180928_200357.png

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Tenzen said:

All the liquors and the coco do. Not sure though of any of the effects of the new actual foods tho. Some of the ones I have tried are very good at keeping your fullness up but I didnt notice a difference in comfort, but I have not tested it too much yet or tried all the foods by themselves. I will get back with you when I 

Fullness yes but its a bit of a problem in heavy rain as you need comfort but because you're so full after eating smoked bream followed by a big bowl of Russian Navy style Macaroni that you can't consume more hot drinks to replenish comfort.

Blinis seem like good value.

Im not sure fried burbot is as useful as selling a 2.5 kg burbot and buying threaded loaves and sugar duck.

Smoked catfish certainly has more nutritional value than selling it at market.

It's fun and I'm trying to catch a decent Atlantic salmon now I've unlocked salmon steaks.

Some of the foods seem to be a good trade off in terms of energy and comfort gain against the cost involved, others in not so sure. 

Need to spend more time cooking and eating to work it out more exactly.

:D

Ya, I can say that bread wine is amazing, even in the rain at Ladoga, just pop 2 wine and you are good for 20-30 minutes, no worries about health going down. At least that is my experience so far.

consult people what is the dried caspian roach and taran fish that I do not find to make dry fish

20 hours ago, SwagnusSwagnusson said:

Why can't we cook perch?

It's delicious. Much better than bream or roach to eat.

Hi SwagnusSwagnusson

It might be implemented in the future 

Regards

Levo

• Thanks 1

Hi,

I unlocked the "Freshly picked cucumbers" skill a few days earlier, but I can't figure out how it works. It's not a big deal, I'm just curious, because I can buy cucumbers in the shop, if I eat them it shows in the log I ate cucumbers, but I can see other people eat Fresly picked cucumbers. I can't find a solution at the camp to make it, so how can I craft them? Thanks for the answers.