flashbackon

characer goes left no mateer what.

so after a long brake from the game this happened my character wont stop going left . computer is working fine. any help?

Does it persist when you relog in the game?

You mentioned coming back from a long break. Are you one of the people who rigged it so that your character would always move and not be logged out? If so, check for macro or profile created to press your A key. I would also check settings to see if any other button has been set to A.

Also, check for other USB devices being plugged in such as a controller whos joystick isn't resting in the deadzone. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Kole S said:

Does it persist when you relog in the game?

You mentioned coming back from a long break. Are you one of the people who rigged it so that your character would always move and not be logged out? If so, check for macro or profile created to press your A key. I would also check settings to see if any other button has been set to A.

Also, check for other USB devices being plugged in such as a controller whos joystick isn't resting in the deadzone. 

@Kole S is correct. Here is the troubleshooting list:

1. Check for game controllers, joysticks, or high end CAD mice connected to the PC. Disconnect or disable them. This is 99% of the cause of this issue.
  2. Check for macro software. Please note macro software is also against the terms of service and if our security systems detect it in use it will result in a block from the game.
  3. If that is ok, then rarely USB bus drivers on the mainboard are responsible. Update the drivers if step 1 does not work.
  • Like 1