ceva95

Transfer me

please move me to the first map my dad turned on the map which is more demanding so i can't load it because i have a weaker computer i know everything happens it multiple times, thanks.

id Ceva95

Hello ceva95,

I can move you there one last time.  As you are obviously aware your machine is not capable of running the game and we will not be able to continue to support  you by moving you to the home level.

Regards,
Crucian

6 minutes ago, Crucian said:

Hello ceva95,

I can move you there one last time.  As you are obviously aware your machine is not capable of running the game and we will not be able to continue to support  you by moving you to the home level.

Regards,
Crucian

I am aware but my father who is 60 years old is not and wants to go to the maps he sees on youtube that people are fishing and I can't stop him because I'm not home and I'm on a couple of maps I play constantly made 25 level so I obviously aware, thanks goodbye

1 hour ago, ceva95 said:

I am aware but my father who is 60 years old is not and wants to go to the maps he sees on youtube that people are fishing and I can't stop him because I'm not home and I'm on a couple of maps I play constantly made 25 level so I obviously aware, thanks goodbye

Hello,

Please note that account sharing is against the EULA and Terms of Service. Please change your password and do not share it again. This can result in a block.

Thank you,

Elwoodiath2