In the previous update of the game, we increased the sensitivity of the Test Weight overrun indicator of rods. The purpose of this change was to warn the player in advance about the increased wear and, as a result, the threat of damage to the gear. Pre-patch the indicator was triggered when the test was exceeded by 50%, then in the last update, we lowered the response threshold to 10%.
To help players accurately calculate the total mass of the float equipment, we have now implemented the display of the following additional parameters:
-The mass of the float
-The mass of the split-shot /sinker used to secure the float.
The weight of the automatically set split-shot sinker that is used, is calculated based on the values of the load of the installed float, the weight of the hook in the water and the baits.
Examples of calculating the total weight of equipment and calculating the weight of an automatically installed sinker will be given in the “Assembling Gear” section of the User Guide.
Description of the update:
– For floats, the display of the “Mass” parameter is implemented.
– For hooks and baits, the “Weight in water” parameter has been implemented.
– The slot “Sinker” was added to the float accessories, the slot is filled automatically. The weight of the sinker is selected based on the values of the load of the installed float, the weight of the hook in the water and the baits.
– The minimum mass of the automatically installed sinker is reduced to 0.25 grams.
– The weight of bleak sold in shops has been reduced to 40 grams. It is now possible to make live bait from a bleak weighing from 40 to 70 grams.
– Instead of the Ping indicator, we have implemented a connection status indicator.
– Fixed- In certain cases, there was a game logic error that led to increased “fish got away” messages.
– Fixed- Some elements of the user interface had an incorrect size or location.
– Fixed- After the end of a thunderstorm sounds of thunder and flashes of lightning continued to be produced.