Russian Fishing 4
1. Types of Information We Collect. In order to better provide you with the Game, we collect two types of information about our users: Personally Identifiable Information (“PII”) and Aggregate Information. PII refers to information that is specific to you individually. When you engage in certain activities through the Services, such as registering for an account, downloading or purchasing a product or service, submitting content and/or posting content, or sending us feedback, we may ask you to provide certain information about yourself. Examples of PII may include your first name, last name, email address, city, state, country, postal code, telephone number, and other identifying information. Aggregate Information refers to information that does not by itself identify a specific individual. We gather certain information about you based upon where you visit the Site, what other sites may have directed you to us, and how you interact with the Game. This information, which is collected in a variety of different ways, is compiled and analyzed on both a personal and an aggregated basis. This information may include the website’s Uniform Resource Locator (“URL”) that points to the site you came from, which URL you go to after visiting our Site, what browser you are using, and your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address.
2. How We Collect Information. We do not collect any PII about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain PII to us when you elect to use certain products or services we provide. These may include: (a) registering for an account; (b) downloading the Game; (c) using the forum and/or chat function; (d) sending us a message; (e) submitting a form or transmitting other information; or (e) submitting your credit card or other payment information. However, note that neither the Site nor the Game processes credit cards or takes other payment processing information. Payment processing is handled through third-party services, such as Paypal.com
6. Voluntary Disclosure. Any information you disclose in your use of the Services, including through your interaction with the forum and chat functions on the Site, are in your sole discretion and at your own risk. Any information you disclose through the forum and/or chat becomes public information and may be used by a third party. You acknowledge this advisement and accept this risk by using the forum and/or chat functions. Such activities are beyond our control and this Policy does not apply to such information.
7. Updating and Correcting Information. We have the ability to access and edit the PII that you provide to us. You may change any of your PII in your account through the Site or Game or by contacting us using the contact information available at http://rf4game.com/contacts. You must promptly update your PII if it changes. You may ask to have the information on your account deleted or removed; however, some information, such as past transactions, logs, or other information may not be deleted. In addition, it may be impossible to completely delete your information without some residual information because of backups.
8. Security of Your PII. We take appropriate security measures to protect your PII and to prevent unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your PII. We only use your PII for the purposes for which it was collected or to comply with any applicable legal or ethical reporting or retention requirements. We limit access to PII only to specific employees, contractors, and agents who have a reasonable need to access your information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your PII, you acknowledge that: (a) there are security and privacy limitations inherent to the Internet which are beyond our control; and (b) the security, integrity, and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us cannot be guaranteed.
9. Minors. You must be at least 18 years old to have our permission to use this Site. We do not knowingly collect, use, or disclose PII about minors. If you are between the ages of 13 and 17, you may use the Services with the express permission of your parent or legal guardian. Your parent or legal guardian controls your PII and we will respond to communications from your parent or legal guardian regarding your use of our Services.