Russian Fishing 4
1. Types of Information We Collect. In order to better provide you with the Game, we may collect Personally Identifiable Information (“PII”) for purposes related to our business, to improve the content of the Site and our Services, or for any other commercial purpose. We may collect such data for processing that is necessary for providing our Services as carried out in our legitimate interests. When you engage in certain activities through the Services, such as registering for an account, downloading or purchasing a product or service, submitting content and/or posting content, or sending us feedback, we may ask you to provide certain information about yourself.
a. User-provided Information. When you use the Site, you may provide, and we may collect, PII. The types of information that we may collect include but are not limited to: name, address, email address, and phone number. PII also includes other information, such as geographic areas or preferences, when any such information is linked to information that identifies a specific individual.
b. Automatically Collected Information. When you use the Site, we may automatically record certain information from your device by using various types of technology, including cookies. This “automatically collected” information may include IP address or other device address or ID, web browser and/or device type, the pages or content you view or interact with on the Site, and the dates and times of your access or use of the Site.
c. Information from Other Sources. We may obtain information, including PII, from third parties and sources other than the Site. If information from other sources is combined or associated with PII collected through the Site, this combined information will be treated as PII in accordance with this Policy.
d. Aggregate Information. Aggregate Information refers to information that does not by itself identify a specific individual. We gather certain information about you based upon where you visit the Site, what other sites may have directed you to us, and how you interact with the Game. This information, which is collected in a variety of different ways, is compiled and analyzed on both a personal and an aggregated basis. This information may include the website’s Uniform Resource Locator (“URL”) that points to the site you came from, which URL you go to after visiting our Site, what browser you are using, and your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address.
2. How We Collect Information. We do not collect any PII about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain PII to us when you elect to use certain products or services we provide. These may include: (a) registering for an account; (b) downloading the Game; (c) using the forum and/or chat function; (d) sending us a message; (e) submitting a form or transmitting other information; or (e) submitting your credit card or other payment information. However, note that neither the Site nor the Game processes credit cards or takes other payment processing information. Payment processing is handled through third-party services, such as Paypal.com
3. How We Use Information. We may use the information that is collected in a variety of ways in providing the Site, including, but not limited to, the following:
a. Operations. We will primarily use your PII to provide the Game to you. We may use PII to operate, maintain, enhance, and provide all features of the Site, to provide the services and information that you request, to respond to comments and questions, and to provide user support.
b. Improvements. We may use collected PII to understand and analyze usage trends and preferences, to improve the Site, and to develop new services, features, and functionality.
c. Communications. We may use PII to communicate with you for administrative purposes such as customer service, updates on policies or terms, and communication relating to services. You may opt out of receiving such communications at any time via a link in the email you receive or by contacting us as provided in the “Contact” section below.
e. Cookies and Tracking Technology. We may use automatically collected information and other information collected on the Site through cookies and similar technologies to: (i) personalize Site services; (ii) monitor and analyze the effectiveness of the Site; and (iii) monitor aggregate site usage metrics such as number of visitors and pages viewed. A cookie is a small data text file which is stored on your computer or device that uniquely identifies you. Cookies may also include more personalized information, such as your IP address, browser type, the server you are logged onto, the area code and zip code associated with your server, and your name.
4. Release of Information. Except as described in this Policy, we will not intentionally disclose your PII to third parties without your explicit consent. We may disclose information to third parties with your consent, as well as in the following circumstances:
a. Unrestricted Information. Content generated by you and posted to the Site, or any of our associated social media sites, is your sole and exclusive responsibility and we have no responsibility or liability for or association or involvement with such content. Any information you voluntarily display to the public on the Site will be available to any individual who has access to that content. We cannot and will not guarantee the safety or security of your user-generated content.
b. Service Providers. In some events we may work with service providers who provide website, application development, hosting, maintenance, and other services. These third parties may have access to or process PII as part of providing such services. We limit the information provided to these service providers to that which is reasonably necessary for them to perform their functions.
c. Non-Personally Identifiable Information. We may make certain automatically-collected, aggregated, or otherwise non-personally identifiable information available to third parties for various purposes, including: (i) compliance with reporting obligations; and (ii) business or marketing purposes.
d. Legal Compliance. We may disclose PII or other information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with applicable laws, in response to a valid court order, judicial or other government subpoena or warrant, or to otherwise cooperate with law enforcement or other government agencies. We also reserve the right to disclose PII or other information that we believe, in good faith, is appropriate or necessary to: (i) take precautions against liability; (ii) protect from fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful uses or activity; (iii) investigate and defend against any third-party claims or allegations; or (iv) protect our property or other legal rights, enforce our contracts, or protect the rights, property, or safety of others.
5. Voluntary Disclosure. Any information you disclose in your use of the Services, including through your interaction with the forum and chat functions on the Site, are in your sole discretion and at your own risk. Any information you disclose through the forum and/or chat becomes public information and may be used by a third party. You acknowledge this advisement and accept this risk by using the forum and/or chat functions. Such activities are beyond our control and this Policy does not apply to such information.
6. Updating and Correcting Information. We respect your privacy rights and provide you with reasonable access to the PII that you may have provided through your use of the Site. If you wish to access or amend any information or PII we hold about you, you may contact us as set forth in the “Contact” section. At your request, we will have any reference to you deleted or blocked from our records. We may retain some information you submit for backups, archiving, prevention of fraud and abuse, analytics, satisfaction of legal obligations, or where we otherwise reasonably believe there is a legitimate reason to do so. You may, at any time, decline to share certain PII with us, in which case we may not be able to provide to you some of the features and functionality of the Site. At any time, you may object to the processing of your PII, on legitimate grounds, except if otherwise permitted by applicable law. You always have a right to lodge a complaint with data protection authorities. If you receive commercial emails from us, you may unsubscribe or opt-out at any time by contacting us as set forth in the “Contact” section. Please be aware that it may take up to 10 business days for us to process your request. Additionally, even after you opt-out from receiving commercial messages, you may continue to receive administrative messages regarding the Site. You must promptly update your PII if it changes.
7. Security of Your PII. We take appropriate security measures to protect your PII and to prevent unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your PII. We only use your PII for the purposes for which it was collected or to comply with any applicable legal or ethical reporting or retention requirements. We limit access to PII only to specific employees, contractors, and agents who have a reasonable need to access your information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your PII, you acknowledge that: (a) there are security and privacy limitations inherent to the Internet which are beyond our control; and (b) the security, integrity, and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us cannot be guaranteed. We cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk. We also cannot guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards. If you believe your PII has been compromised, please contact us at the address provided in the “Contact” section. If we learn of a security systems breach, we will inform you and the authorities of the occurrence of the breach in accordance with applicable law
10. Minors. You must be at least 18 years old to have our permission to use this Site. We do not knowingly collect, use, or disclose PII about minors. If you are between the ages of 13 and 17, you may use the Services with the express permission of your parent or legal guardian. Your parent or legal guardian controls your PII and we will respond to communications from your parent or legal guardian regarding your use of our Services.
11. Data Retention. We only retain the PII collected from you for a limited period of time as long as we need such data to fulfill the purposes for which it was initially collected, unless otherwise required by law. We will retain and use information as necessary to comply with legal obligations, resolution of disputes, and enforcement of our agreements.
12. EU-US Privacy. We make all best reasonable efforts to comply with the EU General Data Protection Regulation framework as set forth by the European Union regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal data from European Union member countries. We adhere to the requirements of notice, choice, onward transfer, security, data integrity, access, and enforcement.
13. California Residents. The California Consumer Privacy Act provides some California residents with the additional rights listed below.
a. Right to Know. You have the right to know and see what data we have collected about you over the past 12 months, including:
i. The categories of PII we have collected about you;
ii. The categories of sources from which the PII is collected;
iii. The business purpose for collecting your PII;
iv. The categories of third parties with whom we have shared your PII; and
v. The specific pieces of PII we have collected about you.
b. Right to Delete. You have the right to request that we delete the PII we have collected from you (and direct our services providers to do the same). There are a number of exceptions, however, that include, but are not limited to, when the information is necessary for us or a third party to do any of the following:
i. Provide you a good or service:
ii. Perform a contract between us and you;
iii. Protect your security and prosecute those responsible for breaching it;
iv. Fix our system in the event of a bug, virus, or malware;
v. Protect the free speech rights of you or other users;
vi. Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code §1546 et seq.);
vii. Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interests that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws;
viii. Comply with a legal obligation; or
ix. Make other internal and lawful uses of the information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
c. Exercising your California Privacy Rights. To request access to or deletion of your PII, or to exercise any other data rights under California law, please contact us as set forth in the “Contact” section