Rules of conduct for the Forum and game “Russian Fishing 4” on rf4game.com
We are glad that you want to play on our server. Like everyone else, you have to follow certain rules. There are rules for the behavior in the game as well as rules for the game-related behavior outside of the game. There is also a complaint procedure for inappropriate behavior of other players. All we have regulated below:
1. Game behavior
Be respectful and fair towards the other players and the team.
2. Prohibited behavior
2.1. Simple violations
2.1.1. Simple violations are in particular:
• the use of swear words and vulgar expressions (no matter in which language),
• insulting statements to other players and / or the team,
• racist, pornographic, violent, harmful or otherwise illegal under USA law,
• entering three consecutive, identical or similar letters, words or messages,
• entering sentences or whole words in capital letters (activated shift key),
• the use of incomprehensible characters,
• Flooding the chat,
• harassing messages to other players,
• a public discussion about the inability of the moderator / administrator to
• Actions that hamper our online servers and communication between players,
• the posting of: false information or unlawful disclosure of other information (including the transfer of personal data) in relation to the moderators, administrators, developers and other members of the project «Russian Fishing 4»,
• Discussing methods for hacking, using manipulative computer programs and cheating in the game,
• Posting of advertising messages, including Internet links.
2.1.2. Punishment for simple violations
The moderators may penalize for simple violations at their sole discretion and depending on the severity of the offense
• compulsory fishing on the penalty lake (according to section 3) and / or
• impose a ban on the interfering player for a period of between 1 to 30 days (for the period of the ban the player is suspended and can not participate in the game) and / or
• In the case of prohibited statements to third parties or in the chat or in the forum the time-defined or Premoderation or the blocking of posts in the forum and / or the blocking of certain or all content for reading in the forum set.
2.2. Serious violations
2.2.1. In particular, serious violations are:
• using methods or third-party programs to manipulate the results in the game,
• serious violations of the conditions of use and licensing for the use of the program «Russian Fishing 4»,
• using usernames related to drugs, fascism, racism, or Nazism, pornographic or violence glorifying references, or vulgar / obscene expressions
• the use of usernames corresponding to the names of the programmers of «Russian Fishing 4» and the use of the «Russian Fishing 4» logo, without the permission of the copyright holder,
• the creation of user names that contain links to web resources,
• the use of profile images depicting cruelty, violence, erotic and pornographic content, as well as those containing obscene or vulgar expressions,
• Posts about the sale and purchase of game-ing game items, real money, ie Euro (€) or other currency, as well as announcing the sale or handover of a gaming profile,
• the use of bugs and glitches in the game for personal benefit or to simplify the game,
• Fraud or deception of a player or administrator of the game (for example about your age) to get items or otherwise manipulate the game,
• the creation of a fake account.
2.2.2. Punishment for serious violations
Moderators may, at their discretion and for the purposes of Section 2.2, penalize the measures referred to in 2.1.2. and additionally or instead impose a ban from 5 days to permanent blocking.
3. penalty lake
For minor violations, the moderators can also issue a warning and send the player to the penalty lake. There he must catch a predetermined amount of fish before he can participate in the regular game again.
A blocking in the game automatically leads to a blocking in the forum. For violations according to para. 2, which are committed in the forum, the moderators can impose a premoderation for forum posts and / or blocking the player for the forum.
5. Repeated violations / violation of several rules
If the offense is repeated, the above penalties can be increased to the point of permanent suspension of the player. If several rules are violated, the penalties can add up (spell time or amount of fish at the penalty lake).
6. Complaints against imposed penalties
If you believe that a penalty imposed on you was wrongly pronounced, you can complain to email@example.com by email .
The complaint should include the following information:
• username and account number,
• date and time when the sentence was pronounced,
• e-mail address or other means of communication,
• Subject «Account complaint».
7. Game-related behavior of the player outside of the game
7.1. The player is prohibited from the following behavior in and on third media, platforms and websites (eg Twitch, Youtube, other forums, public chats):
• Establishment and dissemination of untrue factual allegations concerning the game or moderators, administrators, developers and other members of the Russian Fishing 4 project;
• Expressing abuse (eg insults) about the game or moderators, administrators, developers and other members of the Russian Fishing 4 project;
• dissemination of untrue factual claims or legally prohibited abuse criticisms (eg insults) in relation to other players;
• simulating the identity of moderators, administrators, developers and other members of the Russian Fishing 4 project.
7.2. For violations of the obligations under section 7.1. at its discretion, depending on the nature, severity, duration and frequency of the infringement, the measures referred to in points 2.1.2. and 2.2.2. be imposed. Further legal steps remain reserved.
8. Complaints against other players
8.1. Players have the opportunity to report inappropriate behavior of other players in a complaint. The complaint can be submitted by pressing the button “Report Misconduct” next to a player name in the chat window.
8.2. The moderators and administrators will investigate the complaint immediately and, should the player in question violate the Code of Conduct, review and, if necessary, institute appropriate sanctions. The complaining player is not entitled to any specific action against the offending player.
8.3. Complaints are only permissible if other players violate these rules of conduct. In case of repeated unjustified complaints, penalties according to section 2.1.2. be imposed.